Journey to Baha

Archive for May 2009

Just when I was so anxious for everything to proceed, now I’m hoping it takes a little longer while I make a decision.

I have recently heard reports of a new, and possibly better, processor coming on the market later this year. As I understand it, this competing device will be fully programmable and quite a bit smaller than the BAHA we were previously decided on (the only one currently available). Unfortunately, it isn’t on the market just yet, so information is sparse, making it difficult to decide if we should wait for the new one or go ahead as planned with the exisitng choice. Argh!

I guess I should just be glad I found out about this now, instead of AFTER his surgery. 😉

Advertisements